Who & What
Made with earth in mind, Elodie is Birch (Selsdon)’s flagship restaurant and a focal point for Michelin-starred chef Lee Westcott’s farm-to-fork and flavour-to-fun ethos.
A seasonally focused five-course menu celebrates the best of British Isles produce, explores foraged ingredients from the estate’s 200-acre rewilding project, and showcases fresh goods from the on-site kitchen garden.
Where & Why
Situated in the heart of Birch (Selsdon)’s 19th century mansion house, Elodie overlooks rolling hills and green space to create a landscape of calm and a setting for a classic.
The 100-seat Victorian dining room has been injected with contemporary drama, making it ideal for both laid-back nights and big-time get togethers.
How & When
Elodie is open for dinner from Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 6pm-9:30pm.
Lunch four course tasting menu Saturday from midday – 2.30pm
Need to know:
- Reservations – Bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance.
- Tables – There is a maximum of six people per reservation.
- Cancellations – For no shows or late cancellations (within 48 hours from the booking time), a fee of £69 per person will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Young ones – A minimum age of 16 is required for guests at Elodie. All ages are welcome at Vervain.
- Dogs – We don’t allow dogs in Elodie, but they’re welcome in Vervain, our all-day dining spot.
Curious? Sign up
And get 10% off your first stay with us!