LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY?
Meet Birch – your new city escape, co-working space, members club, and more…
Looks like a hotel. Feels like a festival.
Birch is just 30 mins from London. Set in 55 acres of nature you’ll find:
Bedrooms, bars, and a bakery. Restaurants from Robin Gill, and rooms for pottery, music, screenings, and art. Wellness Space (with gym), events spaces, and co-working space (The Hub). Oh and a natural Lido and growing farm.
“Welcome to the next-gen country club.” – The Times
You + Birch = Energy + Ideas
As a member you get an access-all-areas pass to Birch.
Work in The Hub on Monday. Lay at the Lido on Tuesday. Bake a croissant on Wednesday. Take a treatment on Thursday. Sleep with us on Friday. Spin on Saturday. Craft some clay on Sunday.
What’s in it for you?
– Full events programme (from creative workshops and maker masterclasses, to festivals and feasts).
– Free and daily workout schedule (30+ yoga/spin/HIIT classes every week).
– Growing programme that includes gardening lessons, foraging walks, and pottery classes.
– Dealmakers including: 10% off food and drink. 15% off rooms, ‘eleventh hour’ room rates after 6pm, and mates rates. Plus special hire rates for meetings, events, and celebrations.
– Bring three guests with you whenever you like. Got a restaurant booking? Even more guests are allowed.
– Booking priority: first access to tables at The Zebra Riding Club restaurant, and festival and weekender tickets.
– Birthday party. Celebrate how great you are with a 20 person event space on us.
– Birch Bonuses. Specials and offers from our brand partners.
– Member Drinks & Events. One Thursday a month. 5.30-6.30pm. See you there.
Unlike some private members clubs, Birch doesn’t feel at all pretentious. It offers something for everyone – a weekend retreat with its beautiful grounds or a place where you can work and play hard in all its great spaces.
There are so many opportunities to do things as a family but Birch is fantastic without kids too. It fills many needs. It’s a great place to work, a really friendly environment, and the gym and studios are a gem.
Nicky & Anthony
Birch is the perfect space for you to work and enjoy yourself. Come with an open mind, engage in the various activities, and share the experience with a colleague/friend.
Work. Play. Sleep. Repeat.
For a day, meeting, conference, or offsite. Meeting rooms, event spaces, phone booths, and hot desks are ready for people to work miracles.
Sculpt. Ride. Swim. Train. Run. We run a weekly schedule of 30+ free classes, with gyms, studios, lidos, and acres of grounds ready to be used.
There’s always someone to speak to and meet at Birch. That may be at the bar, a members’ event, or through our workshops. Want to chat to the bakers? Go for it.
Drink water or wine. Eat meat or veg. Pick up a croissant at our bakeries or a beer at our bars. There’s plenty on the menu at Birch, both indoors (with restaurants and pop-ups) and in the grounds (with tipis and garden picnics).
Sleep over for the night, a weekender, or even longer. Bedrooms are set up to remove the pressures of daily life. No TVs, desks, or outside noises. Just well-crafted, warm, and straightforward rooms.
Take part in a workshop (like candle making, bread baking, or glass blowing). Wonder around the garden. Visit our galleries and libraries. Bar our laundry room, no place is off-limits.
Literally and metaphorically. There’s entertainment both day and night: from festivals and live music, to feasts and parties.
Lounge around the Lido
Dip, sip, or kip, our natural 25-metre Lido opens on May 17th for its first summer season.
Down at the Lido you have an outdoor bar, food truck, and BBQ pits to keep you fuelled and full. Sit back. Smile. It’s summer.
Putting a price on fun
There’s no membership committee at Birch and anyone can become a member.
There’s a £200 joining fee, then a monthly fee of either £130 (6-month commitment) or £120 (12-month commitment).
Swap your urban set-up for our rural hide-out