Birch Talks: Eating for a Good Night’s Sleep
Wednesday 16th March: 6pm
1 hour long (approx.)
We all know how much better we feel after a good night’s sleep. But do you know how sleep also impacts our hunger-regulating hormones, immune system and much more? In celebration of World Sleep Day In this session, we will cover:
• The far-reaching importance of sleep
• Circadian rhythm – what’s the big deal?
• Nutrition and lifestyle factors affecting sleep
• Nutrition and supplements to improve sleep quality
• Sleep hygiene – the importance of a bedtime routine
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Sophie is a Registered Nutritional Therapist, passionate about empowering individuals to optimise their health. She sees clients on a 1:1 basis, helping them with a variety of concerns such as low energy, weight management, gut health issues, anxiety, poor sleep and skin conditions.
FREE / person (booking still required)
Got a question? Just drop our Experience Makers a line at email@example.com